This handmade plate “Soleil” from the “Chef's ARTISANN i-line” can be served as a starter or main course.
As a chef or hobby chef you have a spacious presentation surface and is easy to handle, when deploying and clearing.
This unique plate with structure adds value to your dish in a beautiful presentation.
In stock in natural chamotte clay with high-quality own floating lagoon, sunset or beach glaze.
On order we can make this sign in other available colors and is also available for large quantities at short notice. Ideal as part of your ceramic catering and restaurant display.
- Is turned around on the turntable with a beige chamotte clay.
- Is finished with my own structure created in a fan
- Let it dry for one week to make sure the plate is dry enough
- A biscuit tray in a 950 ° oven which takes at least one and a half day
- Glaze is applied with the brush
- Is baked in a glazing oven at 1250 ° and takes two days.
The high bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. I also specially designed the glaze recipe for a container of 1250 ° and is of a high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Coquillage” collection has a high quality, so that pieces of jumping, cracking, ... are virtually nil.
Easy to maintain, dishwasher safe and resistant to high temperatures.
This is Belgian with a quality guarantee and carries the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”