This handmade plate from the “Chef’s Artisann I-line” adds value to your designed dish and is unique for the restaurant, hobby chef and easy to use for the gastronomic world.
The trigonal plate “Coquille” is ideal for presenting a fish dish, salad, crustacean and shellfish dish or dessert.
In the middle you have a spacious presentation area and is easy to handle when inserting and clearing away and perfectly stackable.
The handmade “Coquille” plate is made of a chamotte clay with a high-quality floating lagoon glaze.
- Made on a mold with a beige chamotte clay
- Let it dry for one week to make sure the plate is dry enough
- A biscuit tray in a 950 ° oven which takes at least one and a half day
- Glaze is applied with a brush
- Is baked in a glaze oven at 1250 ° and takes two days.
The high bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. I also specially designed the glaze recipe for a container of 1250 ° and is of a high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Coquille” collection has a high quality, so that pieces of jumping, cracking, ... are virtually nil.
Easy to maintain, dishwasher safe and resistant to high temperatures.
This is Belgian with a quality guarantee and carries the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”