Contemporary rectangular, oval or figure-eight plate. I have pressed subtle half balls on it, which gives you a playful effect which makes it unique.
The figure-eight and oval plate has a "Touch of Gold"
This plate lends itself as a tapas and sushi plate, but also as a cheese plate.
The plates are made of the exclusive “Audrey Blackman” porcelain
The plate is labeled with a black "a" from Artisann.
- Audrey Blackman porcelain cut with a template.
- The round motif is subtly pressed there. Is biscuit baked at 950°c
- Glazed with transparent glossy glaze suitable for porcelain
- Baked in a high-bake glaze oven at 1280°c, which makes it high-quality and dishwasher-safe.
- The “a” label is applied with a transfer and baked at 800°C Dimensions: