A timelessly unique slightly curved and serrated plate exudes class.
This “Knokkette” plate is ideal for presenting a starter or main course.
The porcelain plate is labeled with a golden twig and “Artisann” emblem.
It is made of Audrey Blackman porcelain.
- With a serrated template cut from Audrey Blackman porcelain.
- Is biscuit baked at 950°c
- Glazed with transparent glossy glaze suitable for porcelain.
- Baked in a high-day glaze oven at 1280°c, which makes it high-quality and dishwasher-safe.
- Then the 'a' from artisann is applied with a transfer and baked at 800°c.
This baking and making process determines that the porcelain collection has a high quality that makes pieces jump, crack, ... is virtually nil.
Dishwasher safe and high temperature resistant.
The Artisann collection is always highly baked at 1250 ° and is of high quality.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”
Diameter: 29,5 - 31cm