This unique and contemporary handmade bowl is very handy and light to use. Made in cast porcelain and finished with a golden “Artisann” emblem and two bows "Touch of Gold". A transparent glossy glaze and finished .
The inside is fully glazed and the outside to a certain height.
The bell motif is only Each pitcher is different from the amount of wave and has its imperfection, which also makes it so unique and personal. The art exists to combine different porcelain objects into one beautiful whole.
The porcelain exclusive collection Knokkette “Touch of Gold” is labeled with the “a” of artisann and patented. The “a” by artisann is applied to each object with a black transfer. We can say that our collection is unique in design and combinations and may not be copied.
- In homemade moulds, the porcelain jug is poured with cast porcelain
- Is biscuit baked in the oven at 950°
- Glazed with transparent glossy glaze suitable for porcelain
- Bake in a high-bake glaze oven at 1280°, which makes it high-quality and dishwasher-safe
- Then the 'a' and two bows "Touch of Gold" from artisann is applied with a transfer and goldluster, baked at 800°c.
On top of all this, our signs also carry the HIB label which stands for "Handmade in Belgium". This is always proudly brought up when we talk about our story and goal with Artisann. This means bringing quality Belgian (ceramic) craft to people's homes (or in this case to the restaurants themselves).