It has a medium-sized presentation surface and is easy to handle and stack.
This unique adds value to your dish in a beautiful presentation for your restaurant service.
This shell-shaped plate is available in natural or black chamotte clay with high-quality floating blue glaze.
On order we can make this sign in other available colors and is also available for large quantities at short notice.
- Made on a mold with a beige chamotte clay
- Let it dry for one week to make sure the plate is dry enough
- A biscuit tray in a 950 ° oven which takes at least one and a half day
- Glaze is applied with the brush
- Baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and takes two days.
The high bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. I also specially designed the glaze recipe for a container of 1250 ° and is of a high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Coquillage” collection has a high quality, which means that pieces of jumping, cracking, ... are virtually nil.
Easy to maintain, dishwasher safe and resistant to high temperatures.
This is Belgian with a quality guarantee and carries the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”