Bowl "Sunrise" is made in an English speckled Pottery clay on the outside finished with a very nice glaze with shades of the colors rose, magenta, orange.
The lid is finished with a unique knob designed by Ann with the Artisann logo.
The collection of ceramist and interior designer Ann Van Beersel for Artisann is a collection in which the turntable is an important instrument. My collection radiates imperfection and each bowl is handcrafted differently and finished with care.
The Sunrise bowl with lid makes your interior so unique and radiates personality and originality.
The "Sunrise" collection is made of natural speckled turning clay and is finished with a beautiful pink from light to dark magenta floating glaze. On the outside of each bowl I deliberately leave a rough clay zone at the bottom in contrast with the glazed inside and top. The color of the floating magenta glaze reacts very nicely with the pyerite clay, which is not possible with another clay.
- The scale is turned with the turntable
- Is turned on the bottom with the appropriate instruments on the turntable
- Allow to dry for one week to ensure that the scale is definitely dry
- Is baked in a 950 ° oven which lasts at least one day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and the brush
- Is baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and lasts two days.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”
The “a” of Artisann is unique and have a patent