These are scales in different sizes that are very widely used in everyday life. Say it like this: "you get up with it and you go to sleep with it". At breakfast this is a nice scale to eat cornflakes, granola, fruit, yoghurt, ... with a happy feeling and a good morning. Setting the table with such unique scales for salads, vegetables, rice, spaghetti, quinoa, sauces, nuts, desserts, ... in which makes the atmosphere at the table so unique with a personal handmade original experience that gives you praise your company.
The shape and the glaze are basically the same but because everything is made by hand and I want to show this clearly, no scale will be the same. This is my concept and creativity that I want to show clearly.
The "Zwin" collection is made of naturel clay and is finished with a beautiful floating turquoise glaze. On the outside of each dish I deliberately leave a rough clay zone on the underside in contrast with the glazed inner and upper sides. The color of the floating blue glaze reacts very nicely with the naturel clay, which is not possible with another clay.
My work is labeled with the formed "a" from artisann.
Ceramics from Ann Van Beersel stands for functionality, beautiful, high-quality objects that can be used every day with imperfection as the common thread in my design. The different collections give an authenticity to the decorated table and can be endlessly combined into a breakfast set or a complete set of dishes. The "Zwin" collection can be beautifully combined with the "Blue" and "Dunes" collection.
- The scale is turned with the turntable
- Is turned on the bottom with the appropriate instruments on the turntable
- Allow to dry for one week to ensure that the scale is definitely dry
- Is baked in a 950 ° oven which lasts at least one day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and the brush
- Is baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and lasts two days. The bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. The glaze recipe is also specially designed for a 1250 ° container and is of high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Zwin” collection has a high quality that makes pieces jump, crack, ... is virtually nil.
Easy clean, dishwasher safe and high temperature resistant.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”