These are bowls in different sizes that are very widely used in everyday life. Say it like this: "you get up with it and you go to sleep with it". At breakfast this is a nice bowl to eat cornflakes, granola, fruit, yoghurt, ... with a happy feeling and a good morning. Setting the table with such unique bowls for salads, vegetables, rice, spaghetti, quinoa, sauces, nuts, desserts, ... in which makes the atmosphere at the table so unique with a personal handmade original experience that gives you praise your company.
The collection "Zwin" is made of natural pottery twist clay and is finished with a beautiful turquoise floating glaze. On the outside of each bowl, I deliberately leave a rough clay zone at the bottom, in contrast to the glazed inside and top. The color of the floating turquoise glaze reacts very nicely with the pottery clay, which is not possible with any other clay. My work is labeled with the artisann shaped “a”.
Ceramics from Ann Van Beersel stands for functionality, beautiful, high-quality objects that can be used every day with imperfection as the common thread in my design. The different collections give authenticity to the decorated table and can be endlessly combined into a breakfast set or complete crockery. The collection “Zwin” can be nicely combined with the collection “Dunes”, “Beach” and “Honey”.
- The bowl is turned with the turntable
- Is turned on the bottom with the appropriate instruments on the turntable
- Allow to dry for one week to ensure that the bowl is definitely dry
- Is baked in a 950 ° oven which lasts at least one day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and the brush
- Is baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and lasts two days. The bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. The glaze recipe is also specially designed for a 1250 ° container and is of high quality.This baking and making process determines that the “Zwin” collection has a high quality that makes pieces jump, crack, ... is virtually nil.
Easy clean, dishwasher safe and high temperature resistant.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”