This handmade plate "Couteau" from Chefs Artisann I-line is ideal for presenting sole, asparagus, crustaceans, ....
As a chef or hobby cook, you have a spacious, clear presentation surface. Your creativity comes into its own on this blackboard board.
The couteau plates are all unique. Easy to handle and stack.This plate is only available in chamotte clay with a high-quality sunset glaze.
• Made on a mold with natural chamotte clay
• Let it dry slowly for a week
• Baking biscuits in oven up to 950°
• The Sunset (own recipe) glaze is applied with a brush.
• Is fired in a glaze oven at 1250°, making the plates very high quality and dishwasher safe.
Each plate is labeled with the "a" from Artisann and is patented.
All our signs also carry the HIB label, which means "Handmade in Belgium" and we are proud of that.