Ceramic handmade contemporary milk or sauce jug finished with the Magenta glaze.
This jug is turned with the turntable with a beautiful pyerite clay.
- The milk jug is turned with the turntable
- Is turned on the bottom with the appropriate instruments on the turntable
- Allow to dry for one week to ensure that the scale is definitely dry
- Is baked in a 950 ° oven which lasts at least one day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and the brush
- Is baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and lasts two days.
The bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. The glaze recipe is also specially designed for a 1250 ° container and is of high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Sunrise” collection has a high quality that makes pieces jump, crack, ... is virtually nil.
Easy clean, dishwasher safe and high temperature resistant.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”
The “a” of Artisann is unique and have a patent
Height: 8 cm
Diameter: 8 cm