Was professionally busy with the design and development of clothing and accessories. Has a preference for the simple, the sober and the stylish in life. Enjoy the small beautiful things. The poppy is a special source of inspiration in many works.
- Born in Hombeek (near Mechelen) on July 27, 1957
- Drawing School in Bonheiden
- Model drawing in Rumst
- Model drawing at the Hageland Academy of Visual Arts in Aarschot
- Painting on canvas with oil paint and watercolor by Daniel Van der Smiss
- Training after 2011: then came the passion for ceramics
- Workshop ceramics at Myriam Thas, Tinneke Van Gils, Rudie Delanghe, Anima Roos
- Ceramics at the Hageland academy for visual arts in Rillaar.