The "Sunrise" praline plate is made entirely with the turntable and is ideal for presenting a praline, tapa, sushi, snacks, mignardises, tarts, etc.
The "Sunrise" collection is made of speckled Pyerite clay and finished with a magenta glaze.
The plate of the "Sunrise" service is of high quality that can be used daily. The “Sunrise” collection with the magenta, orange, pink glaze has a very hip color and gives your table a sunny feeling.
- The plate is turned with the turntable
- Is turned on the bottom with the appropriate instruments on the turntable
- Allow to dry for one week to ensure that the plate is definitely dry
- Is baked in a 950 ° oven which lasts at least one day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and the brush
- Is baked in a 1250 ° glaze oven and lasts two days.
The bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. The glaze recipe is also specially designed for a 1250 ° container.
This baking and making process determines that the “Lagune” collection has a high quality that makes pieces jump, crack, ... is virtually nil.
Dishwasher safe and high temperature resistant.
The Artisann collection is always highly baked at 1250 ° and is of high quality.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”