The Beach scale is a scale that decorates your interior very nicely, fits with many colors and a combination. Also ideal for on your table as a presentation dish for tapas, quinoa, rice, charcuterie, …
Can be used both indoors and outdoors. In any case, this is a unique eye-catcher and gives your table setting a personal touch.
The tapasscale is made of a natural chamotte clay and has a slightly irregular shape. Formed and finished by hand, without the use of a potter's wheel, as evidenced by the slight imperfections of the shape - which emphasize the charm of handmade craftsmanship.
Finished here with a beautiful blue glaze, our Beach glaze. Where the glaze is thicker, a color shade to light blue is obtained. Which gives the scale a special look.
My work is labeled with the shaped "a" of artisann.
- The scale is formed by hand and finished in a personal way
- Allow to dry very slowly for at least one week
- A biscuit bake in a 950° oven which takes at least a day and a half
- Is glazed by hand and brush
- Is baked in a glaze kiln at 1250° and takes two days.
- The high container is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. The glaze recipe is also specially designed for a 1250° bake.
This baking and making process determines the high quality.
This is Belgian with quality guarantee and bears the HIB label "Handmade in Belgium"
* Large bowl XL - diameter 28cm / h 5cm