This handmade rectangular plate “Linea” is mainly used as a presentation of finger food, sushi, cheese, charcuterie, snacks, mignardises and pastries or cakes.
It is easy to handle when inserting and clearing away due to the small raised edge on one side and stackable.
The "Chef's Artisann I-line" plate is very nice to use for a restaurant, hobby cook and is very high-quality in use as catering service.
The handmade “Linea” plate is made of a chamotte clay with a high-quality floating blue and lagoon glaze.
- Chamotte clay cut out according to pattern, with a Linea structure.
- Let it dry for one week to make sure the plate is dry enough
- A biscuit tray in a 950 ° oven which takes at least one and a half day
- Glaze is applied with a brush
- Is baked in a glaze oven at 1250 ° and takes two days.
The high bucket is possible because the clay is stoneware clay and can withstand this high temperature. I also specially designed the glaze recipe for a container of 1250 ° and is of a high quality. This baking and making process determines that the “Sushi” collection is of high quality, which means that pieces of jumping, cracking, ... are virtually nil.
Easy to maintain, dishwasher safe and resistant to high temperatures.
This is Belgian with a quality guarantee and carries the HIB label “Handmade in Belgium”