A collection of minimalist shaped dishes or bowls finished with differents golden dots.
A processed piece of white Audrey Blackman porcelain is placed on a homemade mold where I previously carved a certain structure. The structure here are several dots that are scattered all over the dish to form a beautiful whole. This gives the porcelain a certain tension that deforms the bowl during the baking process in the ceramic oven. The result is clearly a handmade living imperfect. This is nice because each bowl or dish comes from the same basic shape, but is still slightly different.
With a golden chandelier I painted differents golden dots arch in a third transfer tray, which gives it a chic finish. The interior is finished with a shiny transparent glaze.
The white finesse of porcelain contrasts beautifully with the golden accent. Below is the a of ARTISANN in golden yellow.
- A porcelain cloth is processed on a self-made mold with notches.
- Is biscuit baked at 950 °
- Glazed with transparent glossy glaze suitable for porcelain.
- Is baked high in a glaze oven at 1300 °
- Gold luster and transfer is applied to the top border
- Baked in an 800 ° transfer oven